In this Unit we will be looking at travel – space and reciprocity.
We will focus on listening, here is the method you will use for the BAC:
- Look at the title and imagine what the audio will be about.
- Divide your page into 3 columns (you will listen three times)
- Listen the first time and try to identify the speakers and their roles, write down as much as you can in the first column, “who”
- Listen again and try to identify “what” “when” “where”
- Identify more details such as “why”
- When finished, write a summary in your own language to make sure you have understood.
FAR AND AWAY – Unit 7
Take a look at the image:
- What are your immediate reactions?
- What makes you realise it is an artificial beach?
- Does this photo make you dream? Why or why not?
Now look at this image:
What are your immediate reactions?
Does this photo make you dream? Why or why not?
What sort of holidays are advertised?
Imagine the sports and activities you could practice here.
Visit this website to learn more about the national parks in Utah, complete your web quest:
Now watch this video about travel tips:
Check this blog on Tumblr out:
Listen to sounds from other places, sound transit:
What do you think about Space Travel?
Do you think we will ever be able to travel to space?
Read about Dennis Tito:
Would you be willing to travel differently?
Tourism or Voyeurism?