Have you ever thought about how you can improve your speaking performance?
- Record yourself, listen to yourself and think about what you could do better next time.
- Have other people listen and give you feedback
- Tell yourself you can do it
- Try to overcome your fears of talking in front of others
For the Baccalaureate – Speaking
Start with a mind map of the subjects we learned in class for the specific notion.
1. Make sure you organize your ideas using KEYWORDS.
2. Use linking words that introduce your ideas.
3. Explain the subjects seen in class.
4. Always link your ideas to the notion
Visit this link to understand more:
Watch these videos to understand more:
Tips for a better speech – Body language, voice projection, eye contact etc. etc…….
- Use transition words (link words) to organize your ideas
2. Use a mind map to help you plan it out
Entering into a debate
- Listen to your opponent
- Give the opponent time to develop
- Emphasize your ideas with body language, your voice and eye contact
- Ask someone to repeat
6. Give your opinion